- IPV Health–Cultivating partnerships between healthcare providers and domestic violence advocates to promote survivor’s health and safety.
- ISpeak Cards–Arizona Department of Health Services. “ISpeak” card is for consumers to bring with them when seeking care which identifies the language they speak.
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Toolkit in Spanish–This resource equips health care providers, communities and local governments with materials to develop practices and policies to prevent opioid-related overdoses and deaths.
- The Full Frame Initiative– FFI provides consultation, technical assistance, and training to forward-thinking government agencies to reform how services are funded, regulated and delivered, so systems begin to encourage what actually works to break cycles of poverty and violence.
- Myhealthfinder Tool–Preventative services recommendations.
- Health Disparities data widget–Office of Minority Health. Provides easy way to find health disparities data related to the Healthy People 2020 objectives for the Leading Health Indicators.
Community and Health
Health Resource Links
Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
Arizona Department of Health Services
Eastern Arizona Area Health Education Center
Greater Valley Area Health Education Center
Mariposa Community Health Center
Mogollon Health Alliance
North County Healthcare
Time Out Shelter, Inc.
University of Arizona
Western Arizona Area Health Education Center
Inter Tribal Council of Arizona
ASU, School of Social Transformation, Women and Gender Studies
I Want to Join!
Arizona Rural Women’s Health Network is an organization where healthcare professionals of varying levels can personalize health care, collaborate, receive and promote health education. We are a vertical and horizontal Network of healthcare professionals dedicated to the health of women living in rural Arizona. The issue of Sexual Violence has been targeted as a Network initiative.
700 E. Jefferson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Sign up for our Email List