- SAMHSA’s National Helpline—- 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Sonoran Prevention Works (schedule appointment to get kits, answers on risk reduction, disposal of equipment, HIV/Hep C testing sites, overdose prevention)—(480) 442-7086
- NCADD Hope Line— 800-622-2255
- AHCCCS Behavioral Health Service Locator—Find organizations providing behavioral health services that are owned and/or operated by Peers and Family Member
- CDC Opioid Overdose—Information on knowing your options, prevention, expectations, RX awareness and FAQ.
- Drug Enforcement Agency—United States Drug Enforcement Agency. DEA.
- Find Naloxone in Arizona— Locator. Naloxone is an important tool in preventing overdose fatality and people who use opioids as well as friends and family members should have access to it.
- Identify substance abuse providers in your area-–Locator. SBIRT.
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.— voluntary health organization dedicated to fighting the Nation’s #1 health problem – alcoholism, drug addiction and the devastating consequences of alcohol and other drugs on individuals, families and communities.
- Opioid RX Names—Brand & Generic Names for Prescription Opioids
- SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator—a confidential and anonymous source of information for persons seeking treatment facilities in the United States or U.S. Territories for substance abuse/addiction and/or mental health problems.
- Sonoran Prevention Works—Syringe access, Risk Reduction Kits & Condoms, Naloxone and Training & Workshops.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs— The VA OEND Program aims to reduce harm and risk of life-threatening opioid-related overdose and deaths among Veterans. Videos and Materials for Patients.