Arizona Telemedicine Program: All Webinars.
- Tuesday, October 3, 10:00am-11:00am: Getting Data Right— and Righteous to Improve Hispanic or Latino
- Thursday, October 5, 10:00am: Hispanics by the Numbers.
- Thursday, October 5, 10:00am: Improving Mental Health and Well-Being Makes $en$e for States.
- Monday, October 9, 1:00pm-2:30pm: “Abusive Endings: Separation and Divorce Violence Against Women,” A Conversation With the Authors
- Wednesday, October 11, 11:00am-12:00pm: Integration of Behavioral Health and Primary Care to Effectively Treat Opioid Disorder.
- Wednesday, October 11, 1:00pm-2:00pm: The Talk: How Adults Can Promote Young People’s Healthy Relationships and Prevent Misogyny and Sexual Harassment
- Thursday, October 12, 11:00am: Ninos saludables: Addressing Childhood Obesity among Latinos.
- Monday, October 16, 11:00am-12:30pm: Breastfeeding in the Community: Innovations to Advance Rural Health.
- Tuesday, October 17, 9:00am-10:00am: Integration of CHWS into a Community Health Center Pharmacy.
- Tuesday, October 17, 9:30am-11:30am: Technology and Survivor Safety: Impacts and Responses.
- Tuesday, October 17, 12:00pm: Engaging and Supporting Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders through a Forensic Medical Examination.
- Friday, October 20, 9:30am-11:30am: Department of Child Safety and Domestic Violence.
- Monday, October 23, 9:30am-11:30am: Providing Advocacy and Services to Youth as Primary Survivors of Domestic Violence.
- Tuesday, October 24, 8:00am: Faith Leaders and Health Ministries Plan an Active Role in Contributing to Improve the Health of Their Communities
- Tuesday, October 24, 9:30am-11:30am: Trauma Informed Supervision.
- Wednesday, October 25, 9:30am-11:00am: Optimizing Birth Outcomes Through Preconception and Interconception Health
- Wednesday, October 25, 10:00am-11:15am: Overcoming the “Buts”: Improving Your Community’s Response to Firearms and Domestic Violence Despite the Obstacles
- Wednesday, October 25, 1:00pm-2:30pm: Operation Firefly: Bringing Our Relatives Home.
- Wednesday, October 25, 3:00pm-4:00pm: If You Care About Immigrant Justice, You Should Care About Reproductive Justice.
- Thursday, October 26, 1:00pm-2:00pm: Behavioral health Across the Continuum: The Power of Telepsychiatry in Increasing Access to Care.
- Thursday, October 26, 1:00pm: Meeting the Needs of Sexual Violence Survivors in Shelter.
- Monday, October 30, 9:30am-11:00am: Part ll: Implementing Trauma-Informed Care into Organizational Culture and Practice.
- Tuesday, October 31, 9:00am: VAWA Confidentiality and Protections for Immigrant Victims of Domestic Violence
- Wednesday, November 1, 11:00am-12:00pm: Using Technology to Treat Opioid Abuse: From the Clinic to the Community.
- Thursday, November 2, 11:00am-12:00pm: Rural HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment.
- Tuesday, November 14, 9:30am-11:30am: Providing Inclusive Services to Male Survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence
- Tuesday, November 14, 12:00pm-1:00pm: Unpacking Binary Systems of Sex and Gender.
- Wednesday, November 15, 11:00am-12:00pm: Integration of Clinical and Community-Based Interventions to Address Opioid Overdoses.
- Wednesday, November 15, 1:00pm: Engaging Your Rural Healthcare Provider.
- Friday, November 17, 9:00am-12:00pm: Department of Child Safety and Domestic Violence
- Friday, November 17, 1:00pm: Peer Sharing Call: Engaging Your Rural Healthcare Provider
- Monday, November 20, 9:30am-11:30am: Getting Our Message Out: Public Speaking for Program Staff
- Tuesday, November 21, 12:00pm-1:00pm: Form and Function: Using Inclusive and Culturally Responsive Language When Gathering Data on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Tuesday, November 28, 9:30am-11:30am: Advanced Safety Planning from a Physical, Emotional and Psychological Perspective
Want your webinar featured on our website? E-mail Lorraine Ramirez at email@example.com to add it to our calendar.