Professional Development for Rural Healthcare Providers and Community Organizations
Women’s Health Symposium
- The 2nd annual Rural Women’s Health Symposium. June 28-29, 2017 in Sedona, Arizona. Registration Open
- 2016 Symposium presentations: Presentation Folder
Highlighted Webinars. (Visit our Resource Webinars page for upcoming webinars.)
- The Vivir Mejor! (Live Better!) Consortium: Preventing and Treating Diabetes in Rural Santa Cruz County: Recorded Webinar.
- Present and Future Direction of Lung Cancer Treatment: Recorded Webinar.
- KidsCare is Back: August 15th, 2016. Recorded webinar.
- Arizona Telemedicine Program. All previous webinars.
- Tribal Forensic Healthcare Webinars. Funding for Forensic Exams, SAFE, Examination
- Human Trafficking in Rural Communities. Recorded webinar.
- Collaborating to Address Trafficking in Rural Communities: Lessons from the Field. Recorded webinar.
- End Violence Against Women International. Webinar Archives.
Trainings for Service Providers on Gaps in Access to Sexual Violence Services
Sexual Assault Examiner Trainings online and in person
- Sexual Violence 101 | Nogales, Arizona | July 16th, 2015
- Human Trafficking Training-A Health Care Perspective l Flagstaff, Arizona l September 28th, 2016
- Sexual Violence Curriculum l Window Rock, Arizona l October 25th, 2016
- Sexual Violence Curriculum l Tuba City, Arizona l November 15 , 2016
- Sexual Violence Curriculum l Winslow, Arizona l January 11th, 2017
- Sexual Violence Curriculum l Kayenta, Arizona l March 7th, 2017
Trainings and Professional Development on Coordinated Responses and Trauma-Informed Care
- Stop. Observe. Ask. Respond (SOAR) Human Trafficking Training. A Training for Health Care and Social Services Providers
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in a Healthcare Context
- National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center (NHTTAC)
Community Health Worker Curriculum Presentations and Trainings
- Digital Stories Launch at the Arizona Community Health Outreach Workers Conference | Phoenix, Arizona | June 11, 2015
- Digital Stories Pre-Conference Screening at the Arizona Rural Health Conference | Sedona, Arizona | August 3rd, 2015
- Training Community Health Workers/Promotoras to Address Sexual Violence in Rural Arizona: an Evaluation | Sedona, Arizona | August 4th, 2015
- Training Community Health Workers/Promotoras to Address Sexual Violence in Rural Arizona: an Evaluation | Portland, Oregon | September 1, 2015
- More information coming soon!