Professional Development for Rural Healthcare Providers and Community Organizations
Women’s Health Symposium
- The 2nd annual Rural Women’s Health Symposium. June 28-29, 2017 in Sedona, Arizona. Registration Open
- 2016 Symposium presentations: Presentation Folder
Highlighted Webinars. (Visit our Resource Webinars page for upcoming webinars.)
- The Vivir Mejor! (Live Better!) Consortium: Preventing and Treating Diabetes in Rural Santa Cruz County: Recorded Webinar.
- Present and Future Direction of Lung Cancer Treatment: Recorded Webinar.
- KidsCare is Back: August 15th, 2016. Recorded webinar.
- Arizona Telemedicine Program. All previous webinars.
- Tribal Forensic Healthcare Webinars. Funding for Forensic Exams, SAFE, Examination
- Human Trafficking in Rural Communities. Recorded webinar.
- Collaborating to Address Trafficking in Rural Communities: Lessons from the Field. Recorded webinar.
- End Violence Against Women International. Webinar Archives.
Trainings for Service Providers on Gaps in Access to Sexual Violence Services
Sexual Assault Examiner Trainings online and in person
Trainings and Professional Development on Coordinated Responses and Trauma-Informed Care
- Stop. Observe. Ask. Respond (SOAR) Human Trafficking Training. A Training for Health Care and Social Services Providers
- Recognizing and Responding to Human Trafficking in a Healthcare Context
- National Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Center (NHTTAC)
- Trauma-informed Practices in Home Visiting.
- Vicarious Trauma Toolkit for First Responders and Victim Service Providers
Community Health Worker Curriculum Presentations and Trainings
- Digital Stories Launch at the Arizona Community Health Outreach Workers Conference | Phoenix, Arizona | June 11, 2015
- Digital Stories Pre-Conference Screening at the Arizona Rural Health Conference | Sedona, Arizona | August 3rd, 2015
- Training Community Health Workers/Promotoras to Address Sexual Violence in Rural Arizona: an Evaluation | Sedona, Arizona | August 4th, 2015
- Training Community Health Workers/Promotoras to Address Sexual Violence in Rural Arizona: an Evaluation | Portland, Oregon | September 1, 2015
- More information coming soon!