Young Women and Teens’ Health Resources
- ArizonaZika–Provides information on symptoms and prevention for Zika in Women, Pregnant Women and Men.
- Girls Health–Offers girls ages 10 to 16 reliable, useful information on health and well-being. We cover hundreds of topics, from getting your period to stopping bullies, and from getting fit to preventing sexually transmitted infections.
- Healthy Teen Network–Healthy Teen Network promotes better outcomes for adolescents and young adults by advancing social change, cultivating innovation, and strengthening youth-supporting professionals and organizations.
- Power and Control Wheel-NCDSV.org–Power & Control diagram is a particularly helpful tool in understanding the overall pattern of abusive and violent behaviors,which are used by a batterer to establish and maintain control over his partner.
- Sex, Etc.—Sex, Etc. is on a mission to improve teen sexual health across the country with comprehensive sex ed information.
- SexFYI–Provides information on birth control options, educational resources, information on Title X and locating the nearest health clinic
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy–Our mission is to improve the lives and future prospects of children and families and, in particular, to help ensure that children are born into stable, two-parent families who are committed to and ready for the demanding task of raising the next generation.